Tuesday 24 September 2013

Kim Kardashian in a Dragon Boat Race; Seriously?

I was just surfing through the web for hot chicks in a dragon boat (Nothing of the erotic sort I swear), and guess who I found.. Kim Kardashian actually paddled in a dragon boat before! Much of this story was publicised openly in many news and tabloids I couldn't believe she was actually paddling in a dragon boat. As you can imagine, her whole family and friends were in on the act but who am I to judge when someone so famous tries out my beloved sport. Enough of the talk. Its time for the pictures!! 

Who else can look as cool as her scratching her crotch? 



Warming up: Stretch!


Of course don't forget to do a few squats

And remember to bend over


Time to get wet and wild
  

She's probably laughing at her ex-husband

I think wearing Ray Bans are gonna be the next in thing.

Photos courtesy of http://celebrity-gossip.net/

I'm never gonna look at Kim the same way again! . If you like this post please share it!







Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain